Work with one of the most trusted, reliable EDGAR filing services in the U.S.
Now in service since 2002!
EDGAR conversion is our specialty. We convert electronic and paper documents into the SEC’s EDGAR standard format and file them according to the EDGAR rules. We do EDGAR conversions and filings in both HTML and XML formats.
- Conversion of electronic documents to EDGAR HTML format. Includes MS Word, Excel, Word Perfect, ASCII, Notepad, RTF, PDF, InDesign, etc.
- Analysis of financial statements for XBRL tagging/mapping and level 1 – 4 detail tagging of footnotes.
- Scan/OCR paper copy to EDGAR ASCII and/or HTML format.
- Prep and file all EDGAR form types.
- Writebacks/reverse EDGAR: conversion of EDGAR filings back to Word, suitable for printing.
NEW: SEC Form 13F is now an XML filing. We have created a Form 13 Online Workstation (www.form13f.com) where you can file a Form 13F yourself and maintain your forms in one place.
«« Did you miss your EDGAR filing deadline? Check the calendar.
If you’re late filing a 10-K or 10-Q and need an extension, use our online Form 12b-25 now in operation!.