Work with One of the Most Trusted and Reliable EDGAR Filing Services in the U.S.
Now in Service Since 2002!
EDGAR conversion and filing is our specialty. We convert electronic and paper documents into the SEC’s HTML EDGAR standard format (also known as EDGARizing) and file them according to the EDGAR rules and regulations. We do standard EDGAR conversions and filings in both HTML and XML formats.
- “EDGARize” electronic documents to SEC HTML format. Includes MS Word, Excel, Word Perfect, ASCII, Notepad, RTF, PDF, InDesign, etc.
- Analysis of financial statements for XBRL tagging/mapping and level 1 – 4 detail tagging of footnotes.
- Scan/OCR paper copy to EDGARized ASCII and/or HTML format.
- Prep and file all EDGAR form types.
- Writebacks/reverse EDGAR: conversion of EDGAR filings back to Word, suitable for printing.
NEW: SEC Form 13F is now an XML filing. We have created a Form 13F Online Workstation (www.form13f.com) where you can create and file a Form 13F yourself and manage your forms in one place.
«« Did you miss your EDGAR filing deadline? Check the calendar.
If you’re late filing a 10-K or 10-Q and need an extension, use our Form 12b-25 Online Workstation now in operation! All 12b25 filings are now free of charge.